Sunday, April 28, 2013

i|me|her: a conversation with us [1]

This hole is so terribly deep.
I finally crawled out of it, two months ago, JUST to be thrown back in:
Harder-
I was pushed down, deeper than my grave.
Dirt is clogging my lungs.
Can anyone reach me?
When will this endless cycle decide to come to an equilibrium?
The whiplash is leaving my neck on a strand.
UPDOWNUPDOWN
Yeah, try being there!
All I wanted was something HEALTHY to hold.
And all I had to hold onto was ripped away.
I want to be angry, I want to be violent.
I want to be promiscuous, I want to be comatose.

Calm down, Brain.
You need to be sane.

Sanity, you say?
That's not possible in this brain!
You should know this by now.
You've been burned with a curse!
A curse you say?
I know it is more than that!
Or do I? Do I know anything, these days?
Does anybody know, for me?
Do all the sides of Me know of this?
I DO NOT
SHE DOES NOT
NOPE, NOT ME
Will the cycles ever end?
You already asked that, dear.
Well, is there an answer?
The possibilities are endless, honey.
Possibilities, really?! I'm STUCK! 
When will the "possibilities" cease,
and when will i|me|her receive the answer?

Nevermore dear, nevermore.
Well, that's just fucking fantastic.

|DMCDerp|April28,2013|




No comments: