Monday, September 27, 2010

God will reach out to us in many ways. Watching faith of the almighty growing in me is unexplainable to even myself. To harm others and yourself is bad enough as it seems. So why harm Him?
Of course... This is me rambling on once again. But God shows his face [love] in the most obvious, yet mysterious ways. As my mother, Marinella, says; He will not place anything in your way that you cannot handle.
I believe in the same aspect.

A discussion taken place previously was how He feels when we measure up to Him. The truth is, that we cannot even come close to measuring up, simply because you can't. God doesn't point out and laugh at our flaws. He chisels at them to make perfection. He is the one and only creator after all. He expects us to stubble across temptations and impulses. He made other humans to interact with us and occupy our lives as a test.. And a gift. The love we have for materialistic objects will cease to an end. Yet the love we have for other equals will last throughout ones eternity. Those that we love will be left behind after the second coming of Jesus Christ, only in physical form. Their souls will ascend to heaven with us. That is my belief.
God is preparing humanity for their ultimate praise. This life on earth is just the beginning. Heaven is the ultimate prize for making it out of this pregiven life. Heaven is just a life away! Can you believe it?! It makes my heart scream for joy just knowing how God is appreciative of me making it through another day!
What makes God himself weep is the fact that He himself is being denied out of shame and ignorance.
The world as we know it is ridding it's live for The Almighty. We will soon live in a world of Revelation. This is a nightmare.
I pray for whomever refuses to let God in. For those who fear God instead of loving Him. I pray for those whom need Him in their lives. I pray for the sick. I pray for the twisted. I pray for all who need You, dear Lord. Amen


I am the one saying these words, and this is me voicing my beliefs.

No comments: